Friday 24 June 2011

si DIA my lovely

sabirin :)



 this boy name sabirin .he is a special person in my life . dia ddk kt  pdg  midin n ak ddk kt panji alam but you know what , dinstance can't seperate two hearts that really care. itu kami , berjauhan . tapi bukan jarak jadi penghalang .  aku hanya berharap , satu hubungan yang aku bina ini akan kekal . tak kisah sebagai ape , kawan , skandal , or even just right now , hati aku . 

its funny , how a few words that he says can make me happy in my life , boleh buat aku lupe aku dimana , lupe aku dalam keadaan yang sangat sempit . if i just can have one wish , i wish we had our time together . so i can show that what you mean to me , and so i can be myself . yes , so i can be myself , sekarang hanya awak yang dapat tunjuk diri saya . your the air , that i would kill some one to breath . iloveyou until my last breath <3 i always beside you . i hope i can give you our happiness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment